Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,311 in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)