Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,906 (CH$1,426,008) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)