Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,712 (CH$1,205,008) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (37 minutes ago)