Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,075 (¥368,138) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)