Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12411 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,954 ($b15,743) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)