Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11842 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,673 ($b14,128) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)