Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13374 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,704 ($b12,738) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)