Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,315 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)