Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,187 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)