Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,934 (8,561 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)