Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22915 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,073 (9,044 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)