Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,606 (886,837 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)