Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23199 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,694 (7,303 zł) in Olsztyn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)