Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,216 (Php117,363) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)