Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01617 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,435 (Php88,789) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (39 minutes ago)