Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01661 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,399 (Php84,229) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (31 minutes ago)