Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,940 (¥472,397) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)