Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,309 (¥646,949) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)