Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,148 (¥549,421) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)