Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 58% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,256 (77,050 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)