Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,573 (kr26,572) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)