Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,630 (¥453,118) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)