Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,783 (¥447,882) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)