Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,724 (¥490,558) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)