Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,567 (¥470,223) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)