Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,649 (¥476,135) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (19 minutes ago)