Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,746 (216,433 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)