Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,198 (R$ 8,006) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)