Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00248 EUR / MRO
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,358 (949,024 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)