Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10568 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,683 (34,848 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)