Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10341 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,914 (28,177 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)