Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10554 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,665 (34,731 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)