Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.409 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 4% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,996 (﷼ 1,244) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)