Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,090 (¥376,602) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)