Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,249 (¥440,362) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)