Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,161 (53,194,358 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)