Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,299 (NZ$8,107) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)