Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,674 (NZ$6,196) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)