Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,687 (NZ$5,397) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)