Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11453 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,860 (Q16,237) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)