Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12486 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,384 (Q19,094) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)