Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11596 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,682 (Q14,501) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)