Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12262 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,293 (Q18,703) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)