Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25439 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 44% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,495 (17,670 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)