Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24635 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,574 (18,567 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)