Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23780 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,020 (16,903 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)