Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,191 (COL$6,825,567) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)