Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,927 (COL$6,473,986) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)