Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09492 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,606 (37,986 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)