Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09509 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 18% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,294 (34,634 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)