Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09452 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,398 (35,951 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)