Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09939 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 20% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,740 (37,635 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)