Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,673 in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)