Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,836 (元14,295) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)