Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13330 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,068 (元15,513) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)