Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 14% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (23 minutes ago)