Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 15% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,326 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)