Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01316 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,683 (127,856 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)