Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,809 (3,578,590 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)