Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / KES
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,791 (Shilling199,188) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)