Cost of living comparison between Naha, Japan and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,572 (¥432,478) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)