Cost of living in Nador, Morocco vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09157 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,524 (27,559 Dirham) in Nador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)