Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,319 (₨169,662) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (20 minutes ago)