Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,649 (₨133,544) in Muzaffarnagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)