Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 10% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,343 ($2,730) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (43 minutes ago)