Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.386 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 10% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,828 (﷼ 1,185) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 2 hours ago)