Cost of living comparison between Murcia, Spain and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,391 in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)