Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,524 (2,987KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)