Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,605 (3,145KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)