Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 17% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,668 (1,344,955 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (38 minutes ago)