Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,316 (2,732 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)