Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,997 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)