Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 6% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,653 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)