Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)