Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13615 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,706 ($b19,873) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)