Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01007 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 22% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,566 (453,477 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)