Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12992 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,789 (21,469 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (43 minutes ago)