Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13249 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,339 (17,653 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)