Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00862 EUR / KES
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,227 (Shilling258,369) in Mombasa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)