Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00898 EUR / KES
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 22% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,340 (Shilling260,721) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (33 minutes ago)