Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,904 (3,037 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)