Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20960 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,221 (RM10,597) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)